PDA

View Full Version : AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 50 year bible to 1985

T332
02-25-2013, 12:23 AM
I have two spare copies of THE OFFICAL 50 RACE HISTORY OF THE AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX published in 1986 by R&T Publishing which contains detailed race reports from 1928 to 1985 the first AUSSIE FORMULA 1 race with hundreds of photos from the start even through the TASMAN SERIES years from 1964 to the FORMULA PACIFIC years leading up to F1. This book is quite hard to find and For all you F5000 fans out there this book is tops with many many photos of the F5000 period in AUSTRALIA which went on bit longer than NEW ZEALAND and with a whopping 510 pages its gonna keep you up late. This a FAB book well put together and not a WAREHOUSE special. These books have changed hands depending on the condition for about $100 for a mint issue to about $30 to 50 for an average one i have one of each. I will sell but i will also trade for other MOTORSPORT books anyone want to trade me the new AUSSIE F5000 book? diecast models LEMANS 1/43 or 1/18, CANAM FI, A1, F2 F3, MINICHAMPS IXO etc, but im not interested in AUSSIE V8 SUPERCARS so dont offer me any.Im thinning my collection of models and books so will offer other stuff Books , models etc on a regular basis. My email address is georgies@xtra.co.nz for any offers Have a nice day