PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas All

12-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Hi all,
just a short note to wish all of you a merry christmas and a happy new year. I have enjoyed the postings, debates and comments. Special thanks to Steve for overseeing this open mess we all call motorsport

kiwi285
12-22-2013, 09:16 PM
I wonder what we might be doing with ourselves if we didn't have this site to click onto every day to get our fix. I'm stuffed if I know where we would be - I'd be lost. So many contributors and so much knowledge for all to share. Steve take a bow.

Have a great festive season and I trust that 2014 will be a gre4at one for you all.

Cheers Mike

Steve Emson
12-22-2013, 10:21 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks Steve for a great forum.

paul lancaster
12-23-2013, 11:37 AM
I wonder what we might be doing with ourselves if we didn't have this site to click onto every day to get our fix. I'm stuffed if I know where we would be - I'd be lost. So many contributors and so much knowledge for all to share. Steve take a bow.

Have a great festive season and I trust that 2014 will be a gre4at one for you all.

Cheers Mike

ditto to that kiwi, what a great community we have become, merry xmas to you all

Grant Sprague
12-23-2013, 05:53 PM
I second that Paul...........................Thanks Steve....................MERRY XMAS & MAY 2014 be the best ever for us ALL... Grant

Steve Holmes
12-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, thanks for all the great contributions this year. Hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas, and be careful on the roads if you're travelling.

CUSTAXIE50
12-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Lets all think of those who we know who are not well at this time of christmas,and stop for a minute before we all meet up with our familys to wish them all a very special merry christmas,for thats all most of us can do at this time so have a great one friend.

CUSTAXIE50
01-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Lets all think of those who we know who are not well at this time of christmas,and stop for a minute before we all meet up with our familys to wish them all a very special merry christmas,for thats all most of us can do at this time so have a great one friend. My good friend got to see christmas and see his grandson turn 3 this monday,i was talking to one of his boys on tuesday and he said he was starting to come right,but i got a call today to say he had passed away.I find it very sad because his grandson will not see his grandad again rest my friend rest.