PDA

View Full Version : RIP:- Ron Banner (Oscar)

Rod Grimwood
12-25-2014, 12:17 AM
Sorry, but not Merry News
Roll on New Year, This one not been so good. This morning a very good mate and member of the team and main man in my rally service crew Ron Banner who had motor sport and cars in his viens passed over to the place of pace in the sky after a battle with illness.
Heavens motorsport club just received another good one for Xmas.
He is at piece now.
RIP Ron (Oscar)

Kevin Hirst
12-25-2014, 02:26 AM
Sorry, but not Merry News
Roll on New Year, This one not been so good. This morning a very good mate and member of the team and main man in my rally service crew Ron Banner who had motor sport and cars in his viens passed over to the place of pace in the sky after a battle with illness.
Heavens motorsport club just received another good one for Xmas.
He is at piece now.
RIP Ron (Oscar)

Had a lot of good times with Ron, both on & off the track, R.I.P. Ron.

Rod Grimwood
12-26-2014, 10:14 PM
Ron's pit stop/service will be held at the Paihia Ex-Service Mens club on Tuesday (30th) at 1:00pm before he departs for the big motorsport club in heaven.
It would be nice to have a show of cars that Ron loved. if it had wheels and was a little different that was him.
Ron was involved in many forms of motorsport over the years both on land and water. a very clever out board mechanic he was in demand years back by offshore boy's. Also speedway, always hanging out of some ones bonnet or driving his own cars. Curcuit and rally, the go too man and loved his rides in the navi seat. He loved his Hot Rodding and was part way through a build of a early Ford. An avid Ford man, his Falcon is going to miss him big time along with all of us.

Never forgotten
RIP Ron