PDA

View Full Version : TTT.....The Therapy Thread!!!!!...................'Worth-a-laugh'!!!!!

thunder427
06-30-2011, 11:47 AM
A Gas station owner in Christchurch was trying to increase sales after the Quake,so he put up a sign that read, 'FREE SEX WITH FILL-UP'

Soon a local lad from Brighton, drove in,filled his tank and asked for 'FREE SEX'!!!

The Owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10, If he guessed correctly he would get the 'FREE SEX' as advertised, the Brighton Lad guessed 8,.....the proprietor,an honest man said, "Dam!!you were close, the number was 9, sorry, no sex this time, but you're welcome to try again!!!

A week later the Brighton Lad, along with his brother from Bromley,pull in to the same 'Servo' requiring another 'Fill-Up', tank topped up, they ask for the' FREE SEX'....the Propreitor again gave him the same test..."Guess the correct number".....the lad guessed 2 this time..."Sorry son!!!, it was 3, But Dam close,sorry no Free Sex"!!!!

Disgruntled,the Lad drives out, He turns to his Brother..."I think this 'Pick-a-number' game is rigged, I don't believe they give away 'FREE SEX'........

Brother Cast alook of 'Youre Kidding'...."NO, its legit, mark my word, Its not rigged, My Wife 'WON' twice last week!!!!!!!!!!!

Worth-a-Laugh!!..........................thunder427:p

Lindsay G
03-27-2014, 04:28 AM
So I'm in town the other day and need to use the toilet.So I go in,select a cubicle ,sit down when the guy in the next cubicle says" How ya goin?". Now, I didn't come in for a conversation but deciding its probably best to be polite I reply"Not bad" hoping that's the end of it. No such luck."So what have you been up to?" he asks "Not much"I reply just wishing this would end.Then he says " I'll have to ring you back mate,the idiot in the next cubicle keeps answering me."

Rod Grimwood
03-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Lindsay, in same toilet did you notice the writing on door at eye level 'wanking stunts your growth' and then about 2 feet from bottom of door 'Your right'