PDA

View Full Version : End of life goals.

reebok
03-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Greetings all,
My name is Peter Rebbechi, and I am joining this forum as I have a tenuous relationship with NZ cars.
At one stage I was the australian distributor for Leitch Super Sprints, Barry Leitch will remember me.
I also imported a few NZ cars with history into australia, including a couple of replica Lotus Elevens.
One was owned by a Stephen Aldersley of cambridge, who had a very nice Eleven replica, chassis built by Peter Bruin, body copied from the Jim Palmer eleven, all so I have been told. Powered by an Alfa 105 engine. This car has been discussed on this forum. When this car was uncrated in australia, I vowed to own it if ever I could.

I am after any information regarding this car. The car was imported into australia in early 2001, and has been with the one owner since then. Last week I managed to persuade this owner to sell it to me. One more thing ticked off the bucket list!

I believe Mr Aldersley has been active in Austin Seven vehicles for some time. Would very much like to get in touch with him.