PDA

View Full Version : Custom T-Shirts For Race Teams, Businesses, Events, Car Clubs, Etc

Steve Holmes
11-21-2015, 05:49 AM
Apologies up front, this is a bit of shameless self-promotion. Apart from the kind enthusiasts who offer to pay donations, or purchase Roaring Season T-Shirts, its my own business and other self-generated incomes that pay for the fairly sizable running and upkeep of this website. So I thought I'd let you all know about Monster Race Wear, my apparel company.

At Monster Race Wear we create and supply custom t-shirts for a broad range of mostly motoring-related customers, including everything from race teams, car clubs, event promoters, hot rod and car and motorbike builders, and museums. We create the custom artwork to the customers requirements, and then have t-shirts screen-printed to the quantities they require. Having your own custom t-shirts are a great way to both promote your cause and generate additional income.

We can do everything from a complete package, which includes artwork through to printed tees, or we can create just the artwork and you organize your own printing, or we can organize printing for you.

We also do a wide range of general graphic-design work, such as poster or magazine advertising designs.

Here is a rough breakdown of costs:

Artwork: NZ$395 for a single car design. Additional cars incur additional costs.
Printed T-Shirts: Starting at $16.99 per complete printed t-shirt.

Exact costing done on an individual basis, but if this is something you're considering, flick me an email at: monsterracewear@gmail.com

Samples of some of our work:

Southward Car Museum Gangster Cadillac T-Shirt:

Karl Ross Superstock T-Shirt:

Clarke Hopkins Torana T-Shirt:

Steve Holmes
11-21-2015, 05:56 AM

Magoos Street Rods Deuce Days advertising poster:

Southward Car Museum advertising poster:

Steve Holmes
11-21-2015, 06:01 AM
Southward Car Museum Rat Rod T-shirt:

Steve Williams Bonneville Salt Flats T-Shirt:

John Rae Corvette concept artwork:

Allan
11-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Beautiful stuff. Your website you stick on it what you like.
Allan