PDA

View Full Version : Bringing back the Sabre

Bandit
01-09-2016, 04:58 AM
33 year old petrol head from dunedin that has just started the restoration of the Barry Walker built Sabre sports car, If anyone has any photos of her that aren't already on here I'd really love to see them

Oldfart
01-13-2016, 06:32 PM
Might be better on the main forum as many don't read this part! Welcome and very good news. Historic "saloon" !

kees
04-04-2016, 01:22 PM
if it is the same car i purchased from (Ainsly Murray) or Murray Ainsley and spend couple of years rebuilding latter selling to a cousin from Mosgiel to start a business then yes I have lot of photos and press clipping of this car.

ged
04-27-2016, 05:10 AM
33 year old petrol head from dunedin that has just started the restoration of the Barry Walker built Sabre sports car, If anyone has any photos of her that aren't already on here I'd really love to see them

hi i would have been the last guy to race the sabre,i saved it from under a hedge, rebuilt it painted it the powder blue colour. have some good photos when i owned it . ged

Bandit
05-19-2016, 09:41 AM
ps can anyone enlighten me how to insert photos on this damn thing, getting extremely frustrating

bry3500
05-20-2016, 03:33 AM
ps can anyone enlighten me how to insert photos on this damn thing, getting extremely frustrating

sent you a PM