PDA

View Full Version : Estate of Ralph Watson.

Trevor Sheffield
08-01-2018, 09:09 AM
In accordance with the will of the late Ralph Watson I was appointed an executive and trustee and there are personal chattels which due to problems have not been distributed. In spite of spending a huge amount of time and effort utilising every means of search available, I have been unable to locate one specific beneficiary and am now reaching the end of the line.

Does anyone have any clues as to the whereabouts of Peter Walsh, a somewhat distant relative of Ralph, who some ten years ago resided in Hastings ? He was keenly interested in aviation and as I understand was at one time building a replica vintage style aeroplane.

Information of any sort will be very much appreciated.

Trevor.

Paul Wilkinson
08-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Found details for a Peter Walsh on the Recreational Aircraft Association site, he's in the Hawkes Bay - don't know how current though...

Have PM'd you,

Trevor Sheffield
08-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Thanks a million Paul, you are being of great help and essential assistance.

Sincerely, Trevor.

P.S. I also require information concerning Dennis Smith, who was to receive all of Ralph's engineering files and notes.

rf84
08-02-2018, 06:48 AM
Have PM'd you.

Trevor Sheffield
08-02-2018, 12:03 PM
What a great bunch of enthusiasts we have on this forum. Your clues have been very helpful and I have now established solid contact with Peter Walsh.

Sincere thanks, Trevor.

Trevor Sheffield
08-03-2018, 01:04 AM
Please ----- I also require information concerning Dennis Smith, who was to receive all of Ralph's engineering files and notes.

Sincere thanks in hope, Trevor

Oldfart
08-03-2018, 06:48 AM
For Dennis Smith,you could ask the McNairs (Rob and Louis) as Louis has just finished a superb restoration of the sports car.

Trevor Sheffield
08-03-2018, 08:03 AM
For Dennis Smith,you could ask the McNairs (Rob and Louis) as Louis has just finished a superb restoration of the sports car.

Could you please advise how I can make contact. I am unable find them in phone directories.

Oldfart
08-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Could you please advise how I can make contact. I am unable find them in phone directories.

I have private messaged you an email

Trevor Sheffield
08-04-2018, 08:58 AM
I have private messaged you an email

Special thanks. I now have everything sorted. Cheers, Trevor.