PDA

View Full Version : hello from a mini cooper S enthusiast

hollylodge
12-29-2011, 05:49 AM
hello, a friend sent the link for this web site/forum, wow arn't the photos fantastic, although I was not a spectator in those days (despite being old enough), I have a passion for car racing of that period, in particular Mini cooper S' , but all of the machinery from that time..great stuff, I have Brian/Bryan Innes first cooper S, which I have raced for 20 years ... there is a photo of it in amongst the steve twist photos....hope I can add something to the forum...quentin

lisian_1275
01-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Hi
Good to see another Mini enthusiast like myself.

Ian

Steve Holmes
01-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Quentin, welcome to The Roaring Season! Great to have you here. I reckon you'll find there are lots of Mini enthusiasts on here. Great to hear you have the Innes car. Can you post any photos of it? Please feel free to start a dedicated thread on the car in the General Discussion section. Its important to document these historic cars so everyone can gain more insight into their significance.

AMCO72
01-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Hey Quentin, good to see you catching up on the important stuff. Will we meet at the Festival in a couple of weeks? We have repowered the Mini....Arden etc....so you need to see it. Anyway, happy hunting on this forum.