PDA

View Full Version : DAVID McKINNEY?

Russ Cunningham
12-29-2011, 06:58 AM
Does anyone know who David McKinney is? I recall a "lap dancer" in Auckland called "DGM" Could be the same man. Perhaps someone might recall the name of the club?

David McKinney
12-29-2011, 02:13 PM
It was your club, Russ - you should remember:cool:

driftwood
12-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Does he play scrum half for Otago but only on wednesdays with a Y in the month

AMCO72
12-29-2011, 07:28 PM
My dear Sirs, I do not like the way the tone of this post is going. I'll have you know that Mr David McKinney is New Zealand's foremost motoring historian, and has put the record straight many times for us mere mortals on this forum. Vigorous arguments are encouraged here, insults are not. Any further sexual insinuations will result in the Administrator being advised, and you will be excommunicated forth-with!!!!!!!!!

AMCO72
12-29-2011, 07:41 PM
More to the point, could Mr 'driftwood' please introduce himself on here so that us mere mortals know who HE is.

bob homewood
12-29-2011, 08:39 PM
I believe Mr McKinney in his earlier days was known as the "Thames Tiddler ",now before you UK folks claim him as your own folk hero or Legend that's Thames NZ

Carlo
12-29-2011, 09:52 PM
My dear Sirs, I do not like the way the tone of this post is going. I'll have you know that Mr David McKinney is New Zealand's foremost motoring historian, and has put the record straight many times for us mere mortals on this forum. Vigorous arguments are encouraged here, insults are not. Any further sexual insinuations will result in the Administrator being advised, and you will be excommunicated forth-with!!!!!!!!!

Hear Hear !!

Now if you had said that after a few ales he now becomes unsteady on his legs...................................

Grant Ellwood
12-29-2011, 10:25 PM

Yes Mr Cunningham, I agree with Amco, this forum is no place for ribaldry.
I might be forced to ask you for a refund for one of the Gold Status Pole Dancing certificates you auctioned off at your club. I believe there were five in total and I have one, does DMG still have the other four?

driftwood
12-29-2011, 10:41 PM
I prefer to be incognito or is it incomprehensible or after some beers The real warm stuff not the cold stuff you lot drink incoherent and hold Davids winter coat while he is on the pole doing his "thing" But i do prefer it if he keeps his coat on when he wears his Borat thing
As he is heading "south" maybe you will get to see him in action

Russ Cunningham
12-30-2011, 06:43 AM
Good God! Ex communicated! I never took choir practice, it was the other chap who looked like me. You know! that chap from Foxton.

Russ Cunningham
12-30-2011, 06:46 AM
AGE DAVID! BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME WAS LOSING MY MEMORY.

Russ Cunningham
12-30-2011, 07:40 AM
It was not "Pole Dancing". The certificate you received was for "Lap Dancing". Apparently you were very good and patrons still remember you with tears of affection.