PDA

View Full Version : Good evening.

Wal Will
01-04-2012, 10:23 AM
I have come aboard, hopefully to gain information, and maybe to share whatever information/photo's I may have that will help others.
I am currently well down the track towards resurecting/recreating the Mc Begg sports car. When I came into possession of the remains from Tony Roberts I also received all of the photo's he had gathered, and it was not many.
I am lucky to be building this car down in Invercargill, close to its origins and have frequent visits from Barry Keen who was the cars first driver.
I first of all would like to know if it would be better to post a new thread devoted to just this car, or tag onto a thread already going?
Wal Will.

Steve Holmes
01-05-2012, 01:16 AM
Hi there Wal, welcome to The Roaring Season. Its great to have you here. I hope you'll start a build/history thread on the Mc Begg? Would be great to see it coming together on here. So, to answer your question, yes, please start a new thread dedicated to this car.

Wal Will
01-05-2012, 05:56 AM
Thanks Steve, I will get onto it later tonight and spill what I know so far, and hope that people can fill in the gaps for me.
Wal.

Wal Will
01-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Bugga, I just accidently posted the Mc Begg thread in the 'cars for sale' site - sorry all - not sure how to fix that.
Wal.

Steve Holmes
01-05-2012, 09:36 PM
No worries Wal, I've moved your thread into the General Discussion section.