PDA

View Full Version : Another ex-Pat

Horizon
02-01-2012, 03:46 AM
G'day All,
I've been Lurking in the back ground for some time taking in The sights ;) Been in the States for quite a while now (self employed), working on the Historic stuff. We travel around,mostly on the west coast running different types of cars. From a Devin SS, 62 Fuelie vette , Mclaren M8 C , Mclaren M4 and a few 50's sports cars. Enjoying life !

A very BIG thank you to Steve for his efforts !

Tony Garmey

Steve Holmes
02-01-2012, 04:00 AM
Tony, great to see you posting your Intro. I'm sure many on here will know you well, and we'll be looking forward to your contributions to the site.

Here is a link to Tonys website, folks: http://www.horizonracing.com/

David McKinney
02-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Welcome from me, too, Tony

Michael Clark
02-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Greetings Tony - your old man was having a great run in the T56 at Hampton Downs. When do we see you out here again?

Grant Ellwood
02-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Hi Tony,
I note you race mostly on the left coast, hopefully you might make it here to Virginia International Raceway for a vintage event some time. Look forward to catching up again, I recall you put in a good word for me at Manfeild when I passed you under a yellow in a FFord race, think you were driving a Swift then?
Grant Ellwood

G'day All,
I've been Lurking in the back ground for some time taking in The sights ;) Been in the States for quite a while now (self employed), working on the Historic stuff. We travel around,mostly on the west coast running different types of cars. From a Devin SS, 62 Fuelie vette , Mclaren M8 C , Mclaren M4 and a few 50's sports cars. Enjoying life !

A very BIG thank you to Steve for his efforts !

Tony Garmey

Horizon
02-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi Grant,
Manifeild ! Hmmm, I seem to remember old Man Lester Doing his balls at the FF grid...cause we all passed the ambulance going down the front staight !

We will be at Road Alantia in April (HSR-Mitty).