PDA

View Full Version : 2012/13 Historic Muscle Car Events Calender

Kiwiboss
04-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Below are the HMC events calender for next summer, the premier events are the two Denny Hulme Festival meetings. I'll have further info on these two meetings later in the year as we are expecting some special guest's for this.

1 - Ice Breaker, 15/16th September 2012 at Hampton Downs

2 - Denny Hulme Festival, 18/20th January 2013 at Hampton Downs

3 - Denny Hulme Festival, 25/27th January 2013 at Hampton Downs

4 - Legends of Speed, 23/4th March 2013 at Hampton Downs

Dale Mathers/Tony Roberts/Steve Holmes

Email dmathers@xtra.co.nz

Kiwiboss
06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
I have been advised by Chris Watson of a date change for the Ice Breaker in September, is is now the 15th and 16th of September.

Dale M

Kiwiboss
09-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Just a week out from Ice Breaker and we have 6 HMC entries, about rite considering the number of rebuilds going on with most aiming for DH next year, we'll be racing with the U3L Saloons so should have a 15 plus grid in total. Of-course emphasis for HMC is on vehicle legality rather than just numbers or field fillers, to me the numbers don't matter, we want quality not quantity as this is only about "Historic" racing, and more importantly its looking like quite a few will be on 15 inch wheels, otherwise lets hope the weather holds out but either way FUN will be guaranteed.

Also, after the last race on Saturday myself, Tony and Steve will have a HMC answer and question meeting in the Hampton building in the pits, all are welcome to attend.

Dale M

Kiwiboss
09-13-2012, 06:14 AM
Unfortunatly our RS man "Steve Holmes" can't make Ice Breaker this weekend hence won't be at our Q & A meeting saturday avo. I have been told the last race is usually around 5.30 so lets work on around that time at the infeild Hampton building.

Dale M