PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Quik3d
11-06-2012, 03:50 AM
What a wonderfull forum you guys have here :)

I have still to read a whole lot but the few stories about the past of motorsport on here are amazing.

So I have to tell something about myself...mmmm lets see

Grown up in a Pro bmw family i have always loved motorsport especially touringcars.

As i never had to chance to be a racedriver myself I started collecting motorsport videos and am doing this since 2007.
In this five years I have met on the internet a whole bunch of interesting fanatic guys like me and I have by now a great collection thats still growing as we speak.

My love for the Australian Touring Car Championship, Brock, Perkins, Sandown and Bathurst is freaky for a Dutch fella ...i really am born in the wrong country lol.

I also love make motorsport related graphics, not very well but I try hard to upgrade my skillz.
I made a whole lot of the graphics for a game called Batracer whats easy findable via googleman .
I even made a Transam set with a buddy of me for the game but that has not yet made it in :(
As Batracer cant have real sponsors we had to make up some.
here you can find a sample of the set:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5167/transamseries6772.png

For making car related graphics i need a lot of pics and this awesome site is the perfect place for that .
btw i always give credits when requested.
And the epic stories surrounding these pics are a serious sur plus as they bring these picture to life.

BTW if anyone looks for old races..I am your man...just pm me

greetings

Quik3d