PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

foggy
05-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Hi, Angus Fogg here, 43 years old from Auckland, currently at home with a broken leg.... great site !!! This stuff is right up my alley, hoping to build a Historic Muscle Car in the near future, have done a bit of racing over the years, worked on a couple of CMC cars, suspension development etc, great class and people. I wasnt around for the "glory days" but as a young fella spectated proper stock cars at Forrest Lake, and then when I got my licence used to frequent Baypark and Pukekohe whenever a spare 20 bucks was found to fill the tank !! Check out my page www.foggy.co.nz for more info. Cheers Foggy

Steve Holmes
05-24-2011, 02:41 AM
Gidday Angus, its fantastic to have you on here, welcome aboard. I know you're a bit of an enthusiast of modified 70s/80s sedans, so will look forward to your contributions.

Grant Sprague
06-18-2013, 12:39 AM
Hey Foggy good to see you here , I have been here about 4 months, not seen you for a while , hows pete going is he still helping ?? Some of the people here probably dont know how far we go back , & getting front row side by side at wellington , , was a hoot of a weekend not to mention me knocking the kill switch off on a bout lap 4, also had pleasure in handing out Ernies cup to you at Timaru . Any way mate good to see you here , hope your grids improve re super v/8s [yr up there] I understand just how close you all are etc etc .......... Grant

paul lancaster
07-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Hi foggy, Paul here, commentator at levels, welcome to this site.it sure is addictive.hope all is well with you, despite your leg.lol.

xu1nut
09-04-2013, 03:51 AM
Hi, Angus Fogg here, 43 years old from Auckland, currently at home with a broken leg.... great site !!! This stuff is right up my alley, hoping to build a Historic Muscle Car in the near future, have done a bit of racing over the years, worked on a couple of CMC cars, suspension development etc, great class and people. I wasnt around for the "glory days" but as a young fella spectated proper stock cars at Forrest Lake, and then when I got my licence used to frequent Baypark and Pukekohe whenever a spare 20 bucks was found to fill the tank !! Check out my page www.foggy.co.nz for more info. Cheers Foggy

:) lol very funny Angus , c'mon now don't be so modest !! * done a bit of racing over the years * has gotta be the understatement of the year surely ?? , you're a professional race driver ! . Sorry to hear about your broken leg :( , what happened ? , late home from the pub one night ?? :rolleyes:

Cheers John A