PDA

View Full Version : 66 Mustang Fastback 289, Restored

Kiwiboss
05-26-2011, 09:37 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Ford Mustang 66 Fastback, Factory A-code 289 4 Barrel Engine, C4 Auto, P/steering, Upgrade Power Disc Brakes with Tandem Master Cylinder, New 16 Alloy Wheels and Tyres. Shelby Suspension Set Up, New Black Trim, New Paint. Way too much to List here. Current Rego and New WOF, Turn Key and Drive Away. A car your Wife can Drive.

Before the Restoration was started, this Mustang was a MINT Original Black Plate California Car with Faded Old Paint, an untouched Virgin, Still has Original Floors, Rear Quarters, Sheet Metal, etc, why buy a Mustang with Taiwan Replacement Panels? they're never the same!! and that ain't the way Ford made it anyway!!

What Panelwork that was done, was Hammer, Filed and Leaded, NO Bondo, Pictures to prove it.

2 Pack Painted by KNR Paintworks in Tauranga

This "Nut & Bolt" Restoration is Amazing, NO expense spared. If you think it looks good in these pictures, wait till you see it for REAL

E-Mail for further Restoration Pictures

No Swaps or Trades. Can Ship to Australia

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

nigel watts
06-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Saw your car the Hampton Downs Festival - it's in superb condition

Kiwiboss
07-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Great picture Nigel, luv the Paul Fahey sign in the back ground, can you E-mail it to me direct!! dmathers@xtra.co.nz I have it on "Trade Me", bunch of watchers but guess everyone's too scared to move!! the value in this Mustang is in the Restoration Labour and parts!! let alone finding a decent Fastback to buy!! Oh, well, one day!!

Dale Mathers