PDA

View Full Version : SPR Models - $AVE, $AVE, $AVE - Discounted Prices!

John B
02-15-2013, 03:54 AM
70 Spark, TrueScale and Bizarre models have just been heavily discounted on the SPR Models website. Many are now selling below cost!

Check them out here ... www.spr-models.co.nz/special-offers (http://www.spr-models.co.nz/special-offers)

SPman
02-20-2013, 05:44 AM
I've just seen the new Spark 2013 Catalogue!!! Whilst there are plenty on there I'd buy, 30, at least on the essential list, how many decades will it take to release them all? We're still waiting for most of what they promised at the beginning of 2012!

John B
02-20-2013, 10:09 AM
I've just seen the new Spark 2013 Catalogue!!! Whilst there are plenty on there I'd buy, 30, at least on the essential list, how many decades will it take to release them all? We're still waiting for most of what they promised at the beginning of 2012!

Hi SPman,

You're lucky - I haven't seen the 2013 Catalogue yet, and I'm the NZ importer of the Spark brand!! It was released at this month's International Toy Fair in Germany, but because I didn't make the trip, Spark are sending my supply of catalogues in our next shipment.

There is certainly a mouth-watering selection due this year (especially the Can-Am and classic F1 model). You probably won't have to wait 'decades' for your models. Spark is in fact very good compared to many other manufactures, and normally supply most of their models within 12 months of announcing their future release. We have received over 90% of the 2012 releases, although annoyingly, we're still awaiting the selection of McLaren models from 2012, and the Can-Am transporter they announced in 2011!

Our next shipment of 500+ Spark models is due in approx 3 weeks.

Cheers, John
www.spr-models.co.nz (http://www.spr-models.co.nz)

SPman
02-21-2013, 05:25 AM
Or the BRM 261....

Yes - lot's of classic F1 and CanAm Mclaren M2B, M5A, M7A,B&C,M12, Cooper Maserati, Amon AF1, Ensign 176....almost like a dream wish list
I've seen a couple of Lotus 12, 16 & 18's and a M1 advertised on Ebay France. I don't know how they manage to get them so early - unless they are just taking forward orders......,and 1.5 litre cars are still few and far between ...and H16 BRM's....and....and.....

Shoreboy57
02-21-2013, 05:38 AM
Looks like the Amon March CanAm is about to come out according to Spark newsletter this week. John I hope its on the fast route....

SPman
02-21-2013, 06:33 AM
I've got the Solido version, but it's getting a bit long in the tooth...

John B
02-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Looks like the Amon March CanAm is about to come out according to Spark newsletter this week. John I hope its on the fast route....

Yes, Spark has just listed Chris Amon's #77 March 707, Can-Am 1970 on their 'Coming Soon' page. Don't worry, you won't miss out, I've pre-ordered one for you!
John

John B
02-21-2013, 11:25 PM
...I've seen a couple of Lotus 12, 16 & 18's and a M1 advertised on Ebay France. I don't know how they manage to get them so early - unless they are just taking forward orders...

Hi SPman,
Spark is a French owned company, so maybe they get preferential treatment? Plus, they possibly get smaller, more regular (weekly/fortnightly) deliveries air freighted from China. To get the best possible freight price I get larger, less-frequent deliveries sea freighted from China. This is why my prices are normally a lot cheaper than my competitors. But the down-side is I only get a new shipment approx every 6 weeks.
Cheers, John

PS : The #62 BMW M1 from Le Mans 1982 (Spark S1586) is due in my next delivery.