Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Video Clip of "Abes Babe" testing a Baypark.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post
    Thanks Tony. They were good looking cars those Mustangs. Both the Anderson cars now race in Historic Group C/A in Aus, restored back to the Picepac livery. I remember one of them being for sale on Trademe approx 7-8 years ago for about 35K, seems their value has gone up quite a bit since then!

There was another Group A Mustang that raced in NZ, a white one owned by Bruce Flemming. I wonder where this car is now?
    When I rang Robbie Kerr in Wellington to tell him to come up to Puke and race I told him to get hold of Bruce Flemming along the way...citing that I had made the trip to Manfield to run against them as a bit of a push a long....they both turned up Robbie in the Green Muzzy and Bruce in the Police liveried car. Although Bruce ran in Group A his car wasnt as speced as Robbie and my cars. He didnt have the single nut wheels, on board jacks, dry brake fuel set up etc. So I dont really know what happened with this car ....does anyone out there perhaps know?? Thanks Steve. Regards, Tony Rutherford.

Weekend Warrior
    The Mustang you are talking about has been owned by Steve Ross for a few years.I think it the Kramer / Davidson car from Australia?

Semi-Pro Racer
    I'm not sure how this car fits with the Mustangs being dicussed here, but it might help fill a blank in one car's history.

Name:  GpA Mustang.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  176.9 KB

Think it would Robbie Kerrs car. Did a similar deal with NZ Racing Driving School at Puke back in 80s they had FFs and if the person wanted saloon drive then they would contact me and I would take car out, demo to person and then monitor them.