Thread: Where Are All The '70s And '80s Photos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So they knocked cheeky little buggers off the track back then Bob, thought this was a new thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Grimwood View Post
    So they knocked cheeky little buggers off the track back then Bob, thought this was a new thing.
    You wern't racing that day by any chance were you Rod,

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Grimwood View Post
    No mate its not a new thing it was there way back in the early 60's when I started ,usually round the back of the circuit where the officials didn't see ,I guess how ever I could give back as good as I got ,but never when driving some one else's car as I was this day ,over the years I got to drive a lot of "other peoples " cars and I don't think I ever put a mark on them ,my own ones were a different matter

Give a serve BACK

Quote Originally Posted by bob homewood View Post
    No mate its not a new thing it was there way back in the early 60's when I started ,usually round the back of the circuit where the officials didn't see ,I guess how ever I could give back as good as I got ,but never when driving some one else's car as I was this day ,over the years I got to drive a lot of "other peoples " cars and I don't think I ever put a mark on them ,my own ones were a different matter
    .................................Uncle Bob, I could not imagine you giving a serve you seem to be a mister nice guy, hey we should start a link " SERVING" I could tell a story or 3 ....but to be honest I never did on purpose I put it down to people not reading flags or looking in mirrors , NEVER MY FAULT lol except on one occasion I was hunting a mustang down after I was run into the grass in first r/hander Puke ....he got such a fright seeing me back in his mirror at the hair pin he decided to drive off the road all by his stupid self , because he was going to cop a BIG ONE