Thread: Where Are All The '70s And '80s Photos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sutherland E49 Charger that rolled and squashed the roof down was silver

Quote Originally Posted by John McKechnie View Post
    Yes Mercury Silver and I understand he still owns the car. The Hemi Orange Hammond car above (ex Coppins) is now painted silver however.

1974 Glenvale 200 Entry List

Name:  img408.jpg
Views: 1347
Size:  166.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by John McKechnie View Post
    I saw the Sutherlamd Charger land in the pits upside-down, at the time I was on Dennis Marwoods pit crew and he (Dennis) made a stop to change tires (I think). The Charger just missed landing on a woman pushing a pram through the pit area. I was so shocked, standing still and watching the carnage. So, Dennis had a very slow pit stop on my behalf, I was the jack- man.but despite my slow wheel change he still won his class(again, I think). I note Dennis isn't in the program, probably a late entry Milan?

OOopppps wrong colour , thanks guys for correction.... I remember some one sending me an [auto action I think] while living in London with a big photo of the charger up side down , perhaps it was a Red Charger Gary drove , Don't think it was the Orange one that he raced later on though ........ geeeeee we are getting up to about 40 yrs ago how time has flown lol