Quote Originally Posted by Russ Noble View Post
Those two cars are both late model Mygales, both championship winners. That is the asking price. They certainly have not sold at that. Both have probably got to be fairly negotiable.....

I bought my VD92 this time last year for $18,000. I think that was top dollars for that too. A VD91 has recently sold for $12,000, so prices for these sort of cars not really out of line.
$12k kiwi is around £6k that is cheap if its a complete car i just paid 5500 for car with motor less bodywork exhaust as its sat for 8 years or more- only bought it as i had money burning hole in my pocket it will owe me £12k fresh powder coat chassis new floor body full rebuild etc once it hits the pitman to test
there is a 92 car here for £9250 that has just popped up for sale but it will still need few ££ spent to make it nice car often better to go buy the race ready fresh rebuild car off the man at £13k however the 08 Mygale is £25/30k our top Ray 08 car is around £18k on the grid the Vd2k car with new update kit is £20k plus your motor- Spectrum UK agent is struggling to sell new cars due to Ozzie $ £ ratio being against us but in general i do see the Kiwi cars as expensive against the UK market and the "up n running" usa cars seem cheap but once you pull them apart they are not good value