As you all know, for some months I've been thinking about how I can continue to grow The Roaring Season, and how I can raise funds to cover the ongoing costs of running the site. Having abandoned the idea of an annual member's subscription, I have been exploring other options.

Name:  S1390_a.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  71.4 KB

Well now one of our members, John Bennoch from SPR Models, has come up with a very generous proposal. For the next 12 months, he is offering to make a $10 donation to the site for every full price model that members purchase from www.spr-models.co.nz. John tells me that some of you are already purchasing your Armco, Spark, Bizarre & TrueScale models from SPR, so you will not even have to change your current buying habits. But from now on, as well as getting an excellent model at a great price, every time you buy, you will be supporting The Roaring Season.

Name:  S2640_b.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  77.6 KB

John will post the exact details of how the offer will work, but basically all you need to do is...

· Register at http://www.spr-models.co.nz/login (if you are not already a member)
· Each time you order simply note that you are a member of The Roaring Season
· John will collate all the orders and make a payment to me each month

Name:  S3511_d.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  132.3 KB

This could be a great way to help ensure the ongoing success of our site, so I hope you can support this initiative.

Cheers
Steve Holmes