Thread: Goodwood Revival 2004

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Weekend Warrior
    Fantastic, I'm sure my computer screen vibrated when I clicked on the Napier-Bentley Image!!

Glad you liked the photos... and yes, the sun does shine at times!!! :-)

Rex... the Napier Bentley and the Napier Railton were two of my favourite cars over in the UK. Unfortunately my list of favourites was quite extensive!!! :-) In fact, all of the old Brooklands cars were just fantastic, and the sounds they made, sent chills up your spine. I'll show some more of them later, in another thread.

Anyway... here are a few more images for you to view. Mainly from the older vintage, but with some not so old cars thrown in as well. BTW... this was the year that Jack Brabham was honoured and so there was a large number of his cars on parade.

Name:  DSC_1408A_resize.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  118.3 KB

Name:  DSC_1416_resize.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  137.6 KB

Name:  DSC_1433_resize.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  174.4 KB

Name:  DSC_1442_resize.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  125.6 KB

Name:  DSC_1444_resize.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  150.0 KB

Name:  DSC_1449_resize.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  129.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by superroo69 View Post
    Glad you liked the photos... and yes, the sun does shine at times!!! :-)

Rex... the Napier Bentley and the Napier Railton were two of my favourite cars over in the UK. Unfortunately my list of favourites was quite extensive!!! :-) In fact, all of the old Brooklands cars were just fantastic, and the sounds they made, sent chills up your spine. I'll show some more of them later, in another thread.

Anyway... here are a few more images for you to view. Mainly from the older vintage, but with some not so old cars thrown in as well. BTW... this was the year that Jack Brabham was honoured and so there was a large number of his cars on parade.

Name:  DSC_1408A_resize.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  118.3 KB
    Do you have any info on this car? Obviously an old speedway Midget, but the nose is very interesting, and not like those typically seen on Midget cars.