Thread: Hi from Whangarei

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Terrapin

For those who have not seen this it is a very nice car. Welcome and you did promise to let me know when you were going to run it

Gimmeabeer

If you are running Microsoft Outlook,email picture to yourself
    then save attachment to desk top and then post on RS
    Outlook will auto resize picture. Markson

Thanks Markson. I opened an Outlook email address and sent to myself at this new address as well as my old address by size remained the same. One of the pictures is only 150mb but this one won't load. Just comes up error. Others range from 340mb to 1226mb so exceed the limit. My computer wizz son should be here this weekend. He may work out a way. Geoff

Got there in the end. Used a photo software program. This is the only pic of the stock car I have. That's Steve Tilby in the white. Thanks, Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by Gimmeabeer View Post
    Got there in the end. Used a photo software program. This is the only pic of the stock car I have. That's Steve Tilby in the white. Thanks, Geoff
    I live in Paihia but am in Whangarei a lot. Would like to catch up and look at car and also sort photos with you if you would like.
    my email grimmie642xtra.co.nz or 09 402 6832 home.
    Cheers

Thanks Rhys. Had plans to run NCC Gymkhana on Sunday, but family illness intervened. One day!