Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Lola T260

Quote Originally Posted by faminz View Post
    John, I picked up my spark lola yesterday and a small piece fell off. For the life of me I cant figure out where it goes!!
    can you advise from looking at your one please?
    (Ive figured out where the thin black rod goes!)

Attachment 22973

ps: where do I get the L&M decals from?
    Mirror?? Post # 14 shows mirror either side but different construction. Yours appears to only have 1

thanks for input Frosty but no. Post 14 is the Laguna version, mine is the St Jovite version, still a mystery!!

thanks for input Frosty but no. Post 14 is the Laguna version, mine is the St Jovite version, still a mystery!!
    Oops, didn't read the fine print, perhaps that's why I'm having surgery on my eye on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

John, I picked up my spark lola yesterday and a small piece fell off. For the life of me I cant figure out where it goes!!
    can you advise from looking at your one please?
    (Ive figured out where the thin black rod goes!)

ps: where do I get the L&M decals from?

Hi Brett,
    Oops - maybe you shouldn't pick them up! I wish I could help, but all my models are still in storage (we moved house recently, and haven't finished unpacking). I don't recognise the particular part, but maybe it is from the exhaust / transaxle area - there is nothing on top of the car that is silver. Check out these images - maybe they will help.

I can help with the decals. They are contained in a small plastic bag, taped to the underside of the wooden base that the model was screwed to.

Cheers, John

bugger! (re the small part)... and my box is packed away in the storeroom too.. shouldve looked when I unpacked it...

Hope the cheetah is coming along