Thread: The John Brewer Collection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi George, great to see you here , Im a newy here as well , Im learning to steer around the pic thing as well , last time I was with you we parted in a cloud of oil & tyre smoke , was a fun day but not for the side oiler ............ Cheers mate keep up the good work .Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Sprague View Post
    Hi George, great to see you here , Im a newy here as well , Im learning to steer around the pic thing as well , last time I was with you we parted in a cloud of oil & tyre smoke , was a fun day but not for the side oiler ............ Cheers mate keep up the good work .Grant
    Hey there Grant, you've been quiet for a long time. Keeping out of trouble I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by George Sheweiry View Post
    Hey there Grant, you've been quiet for a long time. Keeping out of trouble I hope.
    Yep easy to stay out of trouble raising 3 daughters & a beautiful wife[so far] lol , & not been burning mid night oil for a few years , JUST starting to miss it now that things are up & running again , we never get it out of the system as you would well know ....... keep in touch ..grant