Folks, I've been receiving requests of late by people wanting to make donations to The Roaring Season. This site has become a daily fixture for many, who want to see it continue to grow, and this is a way they feel they can contribute.

In the past I've been quite anti the idea of receiving donations. I feel the site should eventually survive and prosper through advertising and other sources of revenue. However, until the time there are enough advertisers contributing, I'm happy to accept donations.

So if you feel you'd like to make a donation to The Roaring Season, I'd appreciate any amount you're comfortable to give. All contributions will be kept strictly confidential.

Name:  51.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  80.1 KB

If you feel you'd like to make a donation, but aren't sure what sort of figure to contribute, this may help. Recently I mooted the concept of turning The Roaring Season into an online magazine with an annual subscription of NZ$45. This is a figure most who've approached me with the intention of making a donation have suggested. However, any amount is very much appreciated.

Please note, you should not feel compelled to donate if you're not comfortable with this. I'm only suggesting it because I've had several people approach me about doing this. But if you'd like to make a donation to The Roaring Season, you can contact me at: theroaringseason@gmail.com

Cheers
Steve