Over thirty years ago 4 Porsche owners joined together to find a race 911, Mark Scott ex Nicky Lauder mechanic found a special one off 911 built for Mark Grouo..'.ky in Poland a rally car ,it was converted to a circuit car and ran and won some big events in the UK 5th in a 24 hr race in Belguim,ect,.It arrived in NZ 1981?? I was invited to join the group after drinking plenty off wine ,and driving all over the North Shore in their latest 911 turbo, 928 ect to sweeten me up {what a joke},Ray Baker even brought a new reel mower and a couple cycles for his kids{Dean Am. Cup} and sister, to help me raise my share The car was so quick the other Porsche owners were not happy to run against it ,was strange the Jag club that the Porsche club had little time for were only to happy to have it run. At this time Sports Sedans were scratching to find eneough cars to hold a race and I think it was Paul Burnett {charger} that arranged for an entry,As to the rest get Rod ,Brett,Bob Tony, Ross, Ian, Barry, John,to tell not forgetting Brian for repainting it,as I dont wish to be a smart arse.