Sorry guys, went out to Puke today (free pass from my bro, Clive at boc gases for food and bevvys in boc hospitality tent), so haven't checked this but big sorry to Jim who was always there in the big black Porsche but while I was writing the list got interrupted and stuffed up!! Sorry to anyone else who is not on there but you will be warmly welcomed to the meeting. Wow what fantastic discussion about what car is eligible and what isn't and that is just the sort of thing we need to hear to be able to form this class. With more thought on the matter my own idea would be along the lines of cars that want to compete would need to submit photos, drawings, magazine articles etc of the car from the period they were wanting it to represent, and from people I have talked to this seems to be the consensus. From a lot of other classes I have run in it has always annoyed me that I had to run my cars to a set of rules that was either just thrust upon us or rules that were made by people who had plenty to say but never ever fronted to race. So another idea for the formation of the class is to do voting by points like 2 points per vote from people who have already raced and 1 point from the people who have never raced before. Also to protect all the members and their valuable cars a 3 knocks and your out or 1 race stand down , whatever. but I think you see where I am coming from. Of course the wider the inclusion of categories the more likely it will be to have a good field. The minimum vehicles for a stand alone race for the ACC is 10 or we get combined with another suitable class on that day which I think is fair enough on the car clubs side of things. Anyway great discussions Guys , keep up the good work. Cheers, George.