Thread: NEW CLASS / SERIES; Historic Sports Sedans. formation meeting.20/04/13 ACC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey Dave, Here is the car at the end of conrod straight. the only difference is that instead of Johnson /French on the windscreen banner its going to say Sheweiry / Johnson . A nice touch , dont ya think!!

Name:  Clive sheweiry.jpg
Views: 2278
Size:  52.8 KB
    Last edited by George Sheweiry; 08-30-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by George Sheweiry View Post
    Hey Dave, Here is the car at the end of conrod straight. the only difference is that instead of Johnson /French on the windscreen banner its going to say Sheweiry / Johnson . A nice touch , dont ya think!!

Absolutely. Give my regards to Clive, met him during my time at A&G Price when he was endeavoring to sell me BOC products but unfortunately the boss had locked us into his competitor.

Hi George, is Clive's Mustang one of the genuine DJR Mustangs or is it a replica? The photo you posted looks awesome by the way and I hope to get to HD to see it!

Wow superford those shots are just awesome, thanks for that , now I think the signwriter will have enough shots to be able to dress the black mustang up. Yes, Clives car is a replica. He always does a good job of getting things right with good attention to detail. He did a Greenstuff falcon that he was going to run in production muscle cars but sold it when he did a stint in Australia for his job. Paul Urquhart raced it in PMS then Justin Butcher bought it from him and races it in Northern Muscle.

Wow superford those shots are just awesome, thanks for that , now I think the signwriter will have enough shots to be able to dress the black mustang up. Yes, Clives car is a replica. He always does a good job of getting things right with good attention to detail. He did a Greenstuff falcon that he was going to run in production muscle cars but sold it when he did a stint in Australia for his job. Paul Urquhart raced it in PMS then Justin Butcher bought it from him and races it in Northern Muscle.
    No worries George! - I should also have noted that the first two shots had been posted in other Roaring Season threads in the past.

I've also just found some more shots of the 1984 DJ Mustang in its white clothing - will need to scan them first, but i'll do that this afternoon. One particularly good shot from the rear so will help with the sign writing should you not already have that angle.

By the way, I love what you've done to the Sidchrome Mustang. My all time dream car and the sole reason I'm trying to get to HD next week!!