George......... I don't think you need to justerfy your passion for collecting your cars etc , I have witnessed over the years similar stories , I try not to get involved with small talk I grin & walk way ....eg if some one was or is dealing in the drugs I would not mix with them ... I hear stories but move on ....... if you were a druggy you would be down & out .. BUT you are up &in [clean] its the tall poppy syndrome all over people cant wait to knock an achiever they will put you down given the opportunity.. that's what make some people stronger ........ probably human nature to a degree...... my Dad sais rejoice for those who have achieved their dreams , Ernie taught me a lot about life in general although a rough diamond but a diamond ............... re the other comment I did consider HMC two cars that were an opportunity ......one was from Auckland the other my mate swooped up last week it went down to Dunedin [Roy ex ppre 65 champ] it was on trade me for a short time this car [mustang] would have been the right platform and went cheap allowing for up dates, I am not going to worry any more if I miss out but would still like to do something ......I will see what transpires down south next weekend ....... [I have never been a gunna] but one must make the correct moves .................really good to throw things around inspiring talks we have ..