Steve : Jesus, how did I forget Mr Cullinane. and yes you did guess "what else did it do" It would have to be one of the most travelled race cars in the country. I Followed it through most of its life, and know Borrie pretty well. He had across the back "Don't worry be Happy" I remember this because he had just got the car and ran it for first time at a club meeting at Puke. First meeting he had driven anything, and he towelled up a well known in first race. The said well known was not impressed with getting passed around the sweeper and reckoned he was cut off. So bounces down pits to sort out this new upstart, well this new upstart when he finally gets out (extracates himself) from car stands about 6ft 6 and about 6ft across shoulders, looks at said well known and says "whats the problem" then silence. Well you could just about smell it in the air and said well known slinked back down pits. Borrie won every race after that and appeared with the sign on back at next meeting and it stayed there. He was a "big" laugh
I will find photos