Thread: Nostalgic racing car art

Nostalgic racing car art

some of you guys may already know that I have a hobby of drawing old racing cars for pocket money (to keep me in diecast models... heh). I draw from photos in coloured pencil and then post them on Trademe.
    see my current ones here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Lis...member=1230117

I also do commissions when contacted and have done them for Jim Richards, Chris Hyde and recently Clark Proctor plus a couple of old Dragsters in Invercargill and quite a few stockies. Many others have gone to lots of motor racing people all round NZ, Australia, the US and the UK (and even Lichenstein!!) Im always open to new commissions especially from racers themselves.

anyway heres a few of my prints as examples. Contact me through Trademe or my website www.huttcity.com/kiwimotorart or directly through this forum if you like any copies.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by faminz; 06-04-2011 at 02:34 AM.

Hi Brett,
    Just a plug to say thanks for the drawing of my car you did.
    It always gets great comments at home & for a print in the office.
    Anyone who wants something more than just a photo on the wall, this is the answer.
    Hope you're keeping busy with projects, and if you get up to the Ferrari Festival this year say hi.
    Kerry C.