Hello Jack, yes I would definately like any info, storys, memories you have of fitting the Chev and engineering the car around that, it was an amazing Osca car with probably an unbeaten record of race and championship wins in OSCA. I spent many days glued to the fence at Ruapuna Teretonga and Levels in its hey day. Wish I had seen Inky muscle it up Coronet Peak, I have still got the repaired magnesium upright from an incident in that hillclimb one year. I am restoring the car back to its Cologne Capri 3.4 quad cam GAA cosworth form as it won the NZ saloon car championship in 1975, but it could have been restored to any era in its amazing Career in Europe, Asia and New Zealand, it has certainly done some stuff and had some serious bums in its origional scheel seat ( still in the car today). You dont have the origional 4 Pot ATE front callipers sitting in your shed do you Jack ?, the front brakes were updated at some stage and I am guessing it would have been when that big old hunk of detroit iron was shoe horned in.