Thread: RIP SOUTHSPEED

RIP SOUTHSPEED

It is with great sadness that I advise the followers of this site of the passing of Kevin Thomson "Southspeed". Kevin has posted many great motorsport photos on this site, mainly from Teretonga and will be sadly missed.

Clive Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by CRC View Post
    It is with great sadness that I advise the followers of this site of the passing of Kevin Thomson "Southspeed". Kevin has posted many great motorsport photos on this site, mainly from Teretonga and will be sadly missed.

Clive Campbell
    Allways sad to hear when someone has passed over who was in motorsport,be it a driver or like Kevin with his photos

World Champion
    This is terribly sad, I had started to develop a friendship with Kevin, this has come as a big shock.

Weekend Warrior
    Rip Kevin it wont be the same with out you wandering around snapping away

That is a shock. He was a very generous guy. I never got to meet him, though he was very kind to me.
    He will be sadly missed.

Bruce.

Oh dear, I will miss Kevin's cheerful face at Teretonga Park and his wonderful photos, RIP Kevin

That is very sad to hear, Kevin has posted some great photos on site along with his knowledge of motorsport in the deep south. He also has some fantastic photos on his site (Southspeed).

Kevin along with his input will be missed by Roaring Season members and no doubt the motorsport family down south.

RIP

Very sad news. I'll miss his smiling face at Teretonga.
    Kevin was always generous with his excellent photos.

RIP

Oh no! This is very sad news. Kevin has been a great contributor here, and has been running his own thread of photos he has taken the last 40 years. He'd last posted just a couple of weeks ago. Very sad to hear. An obviously very enthusiastic guy. RIP Kevin.