Thread: Black Stig

Black Stig

Our very own Roger ( Black Stig) Williams at Mazda raceway CA .won the feature last weekend in lead up to Road America meeting next month .
    Enjoy

This is the car Pete Sherman ran in period McLaren M8E with shortened F bodywork Ill post the race when it arrives.

Thanks Duncan felt like I was in it? Go Rodger Go . Jamie A

Thanks for posting Duncan. Looking forward to seeing the actual race coverage.
    Those GoPro cameras are amazing - and cheaper & smaller than the cameras most of us have been using. Must get one.
    Cheers, John

Thanks Duncan, that boy sure can drive! I wrote a magazine article on this car recently, was very enjoyable to do as I love this series so much.

Journeyman Racer

Here is Roger Williams followed by Tom Malloy at last weeks event

photo: Tam McPartland

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Entin View Post
    Here is Roger Williams followed by Tom Malloy at last weeks event

photo: Tam McPartland
    Did you go over to CA for the racing Jerry, or did you find the image online?
    John

Journeyman Racer
    John: I wasn't at the event. It was suppose to be a 50th Anniversary McLaren celebration and was put on by the HMSA. Cris Vandagriff of the HMSA tried his hardest to make it a fun event for everyone involved. It was held over the Father's Day Weekend, and he got 11 McLaren's to attend. I have done a thread on the event on the Atlas Nostalgia Forum.
    http://forums.autosport.com/index.php?showtopic=187496
    Last edited by Jerry Entin; 06-30-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Entin View Post
    John: I wasn't at the event. It was suppose to be a 50th Anniversary McLaren celebration and was put on by the HMSA. Cris Vandagriff of the HMSA tried his hardest to make it a fun event for everyone involved. It was held over the Father's Day Weekend, and he got 11 McLaren's to attend. I have done a thread on the event on the Atlas Nostalgia Forum.
    http://forums.autosport.com/index.php?showtopic=187496
    That's a great thread Jerry. Thanks for posting the link here for us.
    John

Weekend Warrior
    Great shots - car looks sharp