Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1:1 Scale Model - Maserati 250F

World Champion
    Brilliant Steve - love the Barn find look

see this is for sale on TM. wonder how long before it appears at Bonhams auction as the latest barn find
    auction number 624473554
    Last edited by 928; 08-09-2013 at 11:57 PM.

I visited Brett again a couple of days ago, and snapped some more shots of the Maserati, which has progressed further since my last visit. It still required a small amount of paint work to finish, but Brett had already started on his next project, a 1:1 scale model of the twin-Triumph powered Gyronaut Bonneville racing motorbike, in its final guise, as pictured. Will post photos in the next day or so. Man, this thing is crazy!

Name:  gyronaut.jpg
Views: 1320
Size:  68.5 KB

Weekend Warrior
    I drove past the maserati on the way to the carterton tip a weekend or two back, looks great in the flesh...I had to do a double around to have a second look, it is the only time I have had a honk from another motorist in Carterton for holding up traffic!!!!

It will be interesting to see Brett's recreation of the Bob Leppan Gyronaut, originally powered by two pre-unit 650 Triumph Bonneville engines on carburettors. Story here
    http://www.gyronautx1.com/

Weekend Warrior
    Name:  DSC_0004.jpg
Views: 1058
Size:  71.3 KB
    I'm not to sure how far this was from being finished when you saw it last Steve but I drove past it on Sunday.... nice!!!

Wow, that looks great!

Now for something up to date. Check out Castrolrocket.com!

Just reviving for those who never saw these.
    Does Brett have visitors Steve?