Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Build Thread: HMC Plymouth Cuda

World Champion
    Two shots from Lakeside yesterday of Ian Palmer's Cuda. There would later be a Cuda shaped dent in the back of John English's Mustang.
    Name:  P1020804.jpg
Views: 1296
Size:  160.0 KB

Name:  P1030181.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  180.8 KB

Wow, looks like another great day in the sunshine state and that Cuda looks pretty EVIL with the green eyes and that paint job.

Did you get a few more photos you can share here? How big was the Aussie TransAm field?

Another year to wait for the next TransTasman showdown at the fabulous Lakeside Raceway, I can't wait!

World Champion
    There were 13, Murray, some very good racing in race 1 on Sunday there was a duel between John and Sean English for the last 3-4 laps. But the second was an absolute cracker, duels all through the field, unfortunately we lost Tobias Lord in the Channel 9 Camaro and Sean English, Lord went off about halfway around the carousel, while English Jnr went off at Hungry Corner then as he came back on, his exhaust was damaged and he spun at the Eastern Loop, I suspect assisted by dad, about 3 laps in that stopped the race, but on restart Ian Woodward and Craig Harris swapped the lead each of the last 3 laps. I have over 500 pics of all the racing i was at the circuit for on Sunday, plus 2 Videos. There are also a few on my partners phone which I am yet to take off.

That's a BIG motor!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post
    Couple more.....

Name:  DSCF4319.jpg
Views: 997
Size:  178.4 KB

Name:  DSCF4318.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  166.2 KB
    The Cuda has progressed considerably more since these pics were taken, I must say it is looking damn good!! Dale M

Any update on this?

It's been almost a year since last post.

It was racing at the NZFMR back in January. Very nicely built and presented

Sorry Terry, you are right. It made its race debut in September 2014, without all the Gurney decals. Has raced a couple more times since, now finished off with all the period correct decals as worn by the AAR cars in the 1970 Trans-Am. I will post up some more pics.

Name:  keith sinclair.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  98.9 KB