Thread: HMC Build Thread: 70 Mustang PDL Replica

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The photos of that Mustang or any HMC car, to me, is what this class is all about. Great looking cars put together with care and attention and raced in the same manner. As I have said before, in period, we had about 6 or 7 V8 powered cars and at times they weren't that reliable.

Now they are very much more reliable and are not being flogged to within an inch of their lives. We are now also getting the chance to see some cars in several of their guises at the same time and in the same event. If we could get the PDL I Mustang together with this car we would be able to see the car in two of it different race schemes and build spec's. A time warp situation.
    Last edited by kiwi285; 01-09-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Best bit of eye candy I've seen today...Thanks Dale

I know Steve quite well and have harassed him for ages about getting the real car back on the track - even as recent as yesterday! It would be great to see these two side by side.

Dale, can you please now make a start on the green version, followed by the pink version - and maybe the original Cambridge colours also. We could line them all up! Great job on the yellow one.

Cheers,
    Leon