Quote Originally Posted by thunder427 View Post
Steve;the Pat Purcell was the Master Mechanic,they had to 'Hire' a 'Kiwi' to do thier body and Paint!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased a model (which I still have in the 2o/ft Locker!!) of a Zachspeed Capri as this was the car that Pat said, we should style our Monza on considering the success the Capri's where having...I made the 'bucks' and with time restrictions we contracted Mr Neil McArther of 'McArther Fibreglass' fame..(he made all the body kits for Peter Brock/HDT)to make the Moulds and then the parts as required.............then I fitted (And Modified!) a lot of the 'new' parts.........then 'Custom Paint' Time..Acryilic with 'Clear' over coats.......sign writen by a great 'brush' artist Laurie Knutt..no 'Bloody'stickers in those days...most of this work was done at night as every body refused to work with me because of the 'Stink.........was it personal do you think????........regards thunder427/MJ
Thanks Myles. So was this Monza built from scratch in Aus, or was it imported from the US and modified?