Rush was a good film as far as the average punter is concerned

I supplied 3 cars for the Film and i knew what was going on with the filming scenes cars etc as my buddy was also driving the truck taking cars to the sites to film scenes
These cars where used mainly for the actor drivers in the cockpit scene and to be into the cars and drive away as they couldn't drive the real cars
We went to see the film as a boys night out as he said his name comes up in the titles at the end so off we went sitting watching eating for the end to see his name then off a chinese
anyway Crystal Palace scene has Hunt meeting Lauda but Niki didn't race in the UK in F3
Crystal palace was filmed for the start of terrace but the rest was Cadwell park
Brands G circuit was used anti clockwise form Hawthornes running down the back straight
Fuji was Snetterton filmed on a dry day with large water bowsers to create the rain
The F1 cars went to Nurburgring for filming and then some poor bloke had to sit going over
each frame with his pen painting out the graffiti that is now on the track!

The crash scene was a Mygale FFord car dressed as a Ferrari the BRM cars where built from scratch with Rover V8 motors fitted
My cars where FVL cars dressed up as McLarens and then rebodied as Hesketh and Ligier cars