Hi Steve,
In response to your question, here are my thoughts. I believe that the Forum has become too popular for just the two main General Discussion and Racing Events Info sections (I won't mention the Sponsors News Forum because unfortunately this gets very little traffic).

The reason I say this is because of the large number of threads posted every week (far more than other Forums I follow). I know this is a good thing, but what it means is, really interesting threads often get bumped off the front page of the General Discussion section within a week, and can go unread.

I hate Forums that have too many separate sections/headings, but I'd love to see a couple of additional sections on TRS...

1) Build Projects : A separate section where members can post updates on their build projects. I love to read about the new builds and restorations going on in workshops around the country and overseas, but often these threads get lost among the dozens of new threads that are posted in the General Discussion section each week.

2) Services/Trades : Another separate heading where members can post information on their professional services. Many members know exactly where to go to find race-related equipment and trades, but some of us don't. This 'trade directory' would be really useful for members, like myself, who aren't 'plugged in' to the classic / historic motorsport network, and don't have a clue who is the best person to supply a stroker kit for a 327, or who can work on your period racing drum brakes, etc.

Some food for thought?
Cheers, John