Well Steve, I think that had you not established this website then what we have seen to date would have been lost and each of us probably would have only remembered our own individual experiences without the ability to share with others. Certainly for me, there are articles and photos which jog the memory and make me think "oh that's right that was at such and such a circuit". Cars of yesteryear certainly stir the memory banks and one wonders how we got away with things then compared to the "sterile" cars and racing of today". For instance those who couldn't make it to the NZFMR over the past years would not have seen the oldies in the flesh so to speak but through this site can get an appreciation of some of those lovely old cars, NZ's rich motoracing history. What we have to date is just marvelous and is the first thing I do in the morning is check to site. For me personally I think most things are covered but maybe some profiles of drivers past i.e. Robbie Francevic, Jim Richards, Paul fahey, Johnny Riley etc, etc. Overall the best site I have come across. Keep up the good work.

Regards Dave Graham