Thread: Bay Park Final Event - Easter 1993

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    John , this is the way it is supposed to be , as for Pete handing keys to gate for practice.. we all thought bay park was strong & took them with both hands like a circle of understanding people all pitching in .
    George they are nice words , but not always as it seems....... my first race was in a fiat hr half hour production race , Ruapuna ,, the only thing Dad said [TRUE STORY] "see yr right foot it stays hard down" & that was it . Leo said to me the shortest way was the quickest I got confused thinking I must drive a round the in side of all corners .... lol a long story but did very well in first race found my own way around , but really George I am like you learnt my self , Gary was first of peaking order & Ernie was younger I have no problems at all with that we are a very close family as they did lots of B&H & Gary did 4 Bathursts, Ernie was an inspiration for sure a master mind & love him to bits, we had so much fun...... thanks for people like Kevin Ban , Grant Fitzpatrick , alby Collier, Roly Levis..&., supply sevices . other wise I would have been a spectator dreaming.
    George I [we had dramas at Puke] really could not understand the silly things that went on like a bad energy thing when we arrived , lol, every one was out to be not happy & make yr day not happy , Pat was always good in documentation , always smiling loved that attitude , one or 3 others must have not had a good day lol , but respect them for being there regardless of their attitude , woow Ive gone on lol.....but always seemed same old same old walking on egg shells ........ could tell u more but lets move on some of them have ??
    Last edited by Grant Sprague; 11-11-2013 at 08:41 AM.