Thread: Historic Sport Sedans

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Graeme Addis appeared and ran the Charger today in the deomonstration, what a sight.
    So many people said to me it was just as they remembered it, what a time capsule, it was if he had never been away.
    The car passed scrutineering, but there was a major hiccup with no log book.
    All the officials who could help did exactly that, wonderful people here.
    Fortunately it was a Friday and Chis Watson called MANZ to do his utmost ,and before the day finished Graeme had an official letter with a logbook number.Chris put a huge amount of his personal time into this also Brian friend- thanks for caring mates
    Graeme and his team have asked me to publically thank hugely everyone involved for attending to this.
    He could have been told to go away and come back with the relevent completed logbook, thus ruining a long held dream as well as the weekend.
    However Classic racing is about looking after each other, it was fantastic to get it resolved before racing tomorrow.
    After all the work he has put in and overlook this at a race meeting is upsetting, and a special huge thank you to Terry Karkeek, Crunch and those at MSNZ for doing this.
    There is definitely cooperation at a high level here, and I know that Classic racing is in good hands with Crunch and his team.
    Anyone meeting them tomorrow, please pass on your appreciation of them to him as he will be there.
    And by the way, I have Barry Algies logbook, licence and club membership , I will be registering him first thing in the morning as arranged.
    He wont be there Sat , but for sure on Sunday, and boy, is he champing at the bit to get out there.
    Last edited by John McKechnie; 01-18-2014 at 09:07 AM.