Quote Originally Posted by George Sheweiry View Post
Well no Custaxie I don't think you need to be that harsh on old Tony, after all I would say he is just as passionate about it all as we are. all I wanted to do there was to remind him a great deal of us have done this out of our own pockets and its easy to pass judgement when you aren't aware of all the comings and goings. As for the period correct class I have no doubt that this is coming just like in the US and England. Look Dale has stood his ground to have a class that replicates the early Trans ams as close as is practical and he has succeeded. John felt that with a lack of period correct sports sedans there should still be an interim class in the meantime and that is what is happening and they are just getting on with it. Because I did such a piss poor job of racing the Mustang back then due to lack of funds and knowledge I rebuilt the car to the standard of preparation it should have had and cant wait for the day to run it up against all the old protagonists to see how it would actually have gone. I just hope that day isn't too far away cause a guy aint gettin any younger. So in the meantime all we can do Custaxie is talk about it,or maybe we've overstayed our welcome!!!!
I for one don't think you have done a piss poor job at it George,do we want to fit into what they do in the u.s,uk.So just looking at what you have just said John will be beating that same old road again (period correct) cars that's not going to work is it,just think if someone calls you up and says after all your hard work that you have done you cant race.Maybe some may feel we have overstayed our welcome I don't give a shit do you lol.