Thread: Historic Sport Sedans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwiboss View Post
    Ooooh Dangerous territory here..............
    Its a tricky one, however If we were to eliminate every car that was not period correct, we are left with an Orange Monaro, and a Blue Charger. and thats no good for any body. So common sense means we need to make compromises. This allows us to present a good grid , people get to run their cars, and everybody is generally happy.

Quote Originally Posted by rogered View Post
    Its a tricky one, however If we were to eliminate every car that was not period correct, we are left with an Orange Monaro, and a Blue Charger. and thats no good for any body. So common sense means we need to make compromises. This allows us to present a good grid , people get to run their cars, and everybody is generally happy.
    With all due respect it seems to be a class of rag tag misfits and ne'er do well's, some with no where else to go, my self included, but from what I have seen each and every one of them seem to enjoy themselves and have a load of fun. That's a bull's eye.

B.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce302 View Post
    With all due respect it seems to be a class of rag tag misfits and ne'er do well's, some with no where else to go, my self included, but from what I have seen each and every one of them seem to enjoy themselves and have a load of fun. That's a bull's eye.

B.
    Well that's all well and fine their Bruce I have no problem with that, so now its not "Historic Sports Sedans" anymore......I believe a name change should be in order to correct the fit and look of the grid then...................maybe "Rag Tag All-Comers" suits?