mmm, COD sounds confusing to me. Not sure what to do with my car, It been Shellsport, Sports Sedan, Club Car all by fairly simple changing of some body work, gearbox and wheels. Actually ran as Sport Sedan and Clubman at couple meetings by quick change of boot/wing and springs between races. will make decision closer to time. got 3 different boots/ spoilers wings etc. for what it ran in. different suspension/springs etc as well. better stop i am confusing myself.

John has done great job in getting cars onto grid, personally I feel if it looks like a Sport Sedan (something with something else big jammed in it) and the main thing is people enjoy themselves, then go for it.
Original Sports Sedan rules back in early 80 etc stated stock engine block, mods free, well there were a few blocks that a magnet would not stick too. actually couple of them still running now. cost and reliability is the main thing for most, and lets be real, technology from the 80s too now has changed a little bit with more reliabilty. (not handgrenades as Mr Palmer and Oxton called them on live TV) Feel the name is covered by 'Historic and Invited' so behave and you may be invited.

in list above, only Scarab V8 and MGB V8 have ? mark, only because back in Sports Sedan days they/that kind did not run in class and ran in Sports Cars. All other models ran. But as mentioned earlier, times have changed and if they fit and invited then sweet.
Before you charge into me, yes I know there was a Porche and Corvette in SS, they were invited.
Get on with racing guys and gals and enjoy.