Thread: Historic Sport Sedans

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This thread set out to inform you all of the direction of historic Sports sedans as there has been huge interest in them.
    The class for Hampton Downs mid Jan is –Pre 85 Invited Allcomers and Historic Sports Sedans.
    Invited are Historic Sports Sedans, Allcomers, Period replicas of Allcomers where they don’t exist anymore and Oscas.

There are no rules for this class, everyone here is invited.

We welcome these cars and driver with open arms in the spirit of Historic Racing which allows this to happen.
    You can all come along to watch and enjoy, and this class can grow with your positive support.
    I am not telling the world who is coming, all will be revealed in the program and on the day.
    As the coordinator for the class, I am conscious that this class is unknown and people want to discuss it.
    However this is an information thread and not a discussion forum on rules, regulations, who you think should be on the grid and who not.
    Please go to another thread or forum for that purpose , and don’t spoil the pleasure of those who really want to see this special event happen.

The drivers, crew , sponsors all see this as a fantastic opportunity to entertain us, their loyal adoring fans and I am not prepared to see all their hard work damaged by negative , unsuitable and uncomplimentary posts..

Those that ignore this polite message will be reminded by all of us out here.
    If anyone has an appropriate car which they feel should be on the grid, please pm me or contact Jim Barclay.
    Regards
    John
    Last edited by John McKechnie; 12-03-2013 at 07:32 PM.