Thread: Historic Sport Sedans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seaqnmac27 View Post
    Hi Roger, there has been more told on this since then. I will find the details.

The way I heard it is that it sat under a hedge for a while before the Impwerks guy (Brian Bradshaw?) bought it. I was told he stripped it and dumped the carcass as he felt it was beyond repair. Some years ago he had a Stiletto body on Trademe and was advertising that he could turn it into a replica/rebuild if a client with suitably deep pockets wanted....

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wilkinson View Post
    The way I heard it is that it sat under a hedge for a while before the Impwerks guy (Brian Bradshaw?) bought it. I was told he stripped it and dumped the carcass as he felt it was beyond repair. Some years ago he had a Stiletto body on Trademe and was advertising that he could turn it into a replica/rebuild if a client with suitably deep pockets wanted....
    Yes you are right Paul, I reviewed the article and images and that is exactly as per Russ Cunninghams comments as per Roger's comment. The thing for me, as I said back then, I have a familial connection with this car as my uncle was mechanic for Bryan Bate and Nev Brickley. He helped Bryan and Bob Homewood change the power plant